MAKE YOUR LOVED ONES FEEL GREAT THIS DECEMBER
Our favorite time of year is upon us! With 2023 just around the corner, we have begun the hunt for selecting thoughtful and unique presents for our family and friends. If the last few years of lock-downs and social distancing measures have taught us anything, it’s nurturing the practices and habits that help us to maintain our mental and physical well-being. Keeping these crucial lessons in mind, we’ve put together a handy list of healthy gift ideas that are sure to bring joy to your loved ones this holiday season.
- The Gift of Energy: Looking to get your family members active and feeling energized as they enter 2023? Yoga classes might be just the thing! We recommend a bundle of 2-3 (online or in-person) sessions from your local gym or yoga studio to get them started.
- The Gift of Caffeine:A gift-card to their favorite coffee shop will never go to waste! Plus, they’ll think of you every time they pick up their morning coffee. Pair a local café gift-card with a bundle of our bestselling Have a Ball organic snacks.
- The Gift of Movement: Searching for the perfect gift for a fitness nut? Fitness trackers like Fitbit are a great way to help your friends and family set and meet physical activity goals. A great gift for those who are motivated by numbers and step counters. Toss in a bundle of our protein rich Have a Ball snacks or organic dried fruits for a nutritious post-gym pick-me-up!
- The Gift of Love: Nothing says “love” like a gift you’ve made with your own hands. Be sure to check out Sunny Fruit Recipes for healthy, easy, and delicious snacks that you can make for the important people in your life. Vegan and gluten-free options available!
- The Gift of Mindfulness: The health benefits of daily meditation are well documented. Support your friends and family manage stress and anxiety in 2023 by giving them the gift of quiet contemplation and mindfulness. Choose from sessions at your local yoga or meditation studio or gift a subscription to an app such as Calm, Headspace or Breethe for meditation on-the-go!
- The Gift of Relaxation: We all know someone who desperately needs a day at the spa. Give the gift of relaxation this December with a pre-paid spa day for your nearest and dearest. For an at-home option that lasts, check out Therabody for a variety of wellness gadgets backed by science.
- The Gift of Healthy Skin: Given how important nutrition is in maintaining healthy and glowing skin, why not pair some skin-care essentials (& maybe even a jade roller and gua sha set if you want to go all out) with a care-package of our organic dried fruits? Figs, dates, and apricots will supplement skin-care routines with the necessary antioxidants and anti-inflammatories.
- The Gift of Sleep: A restful sleep is key to a healthy body and mind. Pair blackout sleep masks in silk with relaxation supporting essential oils such as lavender or chamomile for deeper sleep. For the ultimate sleep gift package, throw in a weighted blanket. Weighing anywhere between 2-10 kg, the pressure from the extra weight mimics a therapeutic technique called deep pressure stimulation or pressure therapy, that supports the management of anxiety, stress, depression, and insomnia symptoms.
Here’s to a happier and healthier New Year!