Dried Dates - 3 packs (150 gr / 5.29 oz)
Almond Paste - 1 tbsp (15 gr / 0.53 oz)
Almond Flour - 1 ½ cup (165 gr / 5.82 oz)
Flax Seed Meal - 1 tbsp (7 gr / 0.25 oz)
Salt - ½ tsp (3 gr / 0.11 oz)
For Middle Layer
Desiccated Coconut - 7/8 cup (200 gr / 7.05 oz)
Coconut Butter - ¾ cup (200 gr / 7.05 oz)
Agave Syrup - ¼ cup (50 gr / 1.76 oz)
For Top Layer
Dark Chocolate - 1 cup (150 gr / 5.29 oz)
Coconut Butter - 2 tbsp (30 gr / 1.06 oz)
- Pour hot water over the dates and let them sit for 10 minutes till plump.
- Drain them and put them in a blender along with almond butter, almond flour, flax meal and salt and process till a smooth paste forms.
- Line your baking tin with parchment paper and put all the paste on top of it and press to the bottom of the tin and smooth the top.
- Put in freezer till set and hard.
- Weigh out coconut butter and desiccated coconut along with agave syrup and process them in a blender till smooth.
- Take your lined tin out of the freezer and spread the coconut layer and smooth the top.
- Return your tin to the freezer to set.
- Melt the coconut butter and put over your chopped dark chocolate so that the chocolate melts.
- Take your tin out of the freezer and pour the melted chocolate over and work quick to cover all the top before the chocolate sets.
- Return your tin to the freezer so that the chocolate sets.
- To serve, take your layered bar out of the freezer and cut it into slices.