Prune 5 packs (250 gr / 8.82 oz)
Dark Chocolate (Melted) - ¼ cup (50 gr / 1.76 oz)
Olive Oil - ¼ cup (60 ml / 2.03 fl oz)
Maple Syrup - 1/3 cup (80 gr / 2.82 oz)
Vanilla - 1 tsp (4 gr / 0.14 oz)
Almond Meal - 2/3 cup (80 gr / 2.82 oz)
Baking Soda - ½ tsp (3 gr / 0.11 oz)
Flax Meal - 2 tbsp (15 gr / 0.53 oz)
Water - 4 tbsp (60 gr / 2.12 oz)
Cocoa - ¼ cup (25 gr / 0.88 oz)
For The Ganache
Dark Chocolate Chips - 1/3 cup (80 gr / 2.82 oz)
Coconut Butter - 2 tbsp (30 gr / 1.06 oz)
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Prepare a baking tin lined with paper.
- Prepare flax egg by mixing flax meal and water together and let it sit for 15 minutes.
- Chop 170 gr of the prunes in to small pieces.
- In a bowl, mix together the prunes, melted chocolate and olive oil and mix.
- Add vanilla and mix.
- Add the flax egg, cocoa, almond meal and baking soda to the mixture and mix.
- Add the remaining prunes and mix.
- Transfer the mixture to the lined baking tin and bake in your preheated oven for 20 minutes until the top is set and the brownie is soft to touch.
- Cool the brownie down to room temperature.
- To prepare your ganache melt the coconut butter and pour it on top of the chocolate chips and stir till all the chips are melted.
- Spread the ganache on top of your brownie and place it in the refridgerator for 30 minutes before cutting and serving.
Leave a comment