INGREDIENTS (2 servings)
Dried Mango - 5 Packs (100 gr / 3.53 oz)
Flaxseed Meal - ¼ cup (40 gr / 1.41 oz)
Almond Butter - 1 ¼ tbsp (20 gr / 0.7 oz)
Raw Cacao - 1 ½ tbsp (12 gr / 0.42 oz)
Agave Syrup – 1/8 cup (20 ml / 0.67 fl oz)
Almond Flour – 2/3 cup (60 gr / 2.12 oz)
Salt – 1 tbsp (4 gr / 0.14 oz)
FOR THE MIDDLE OF THE TART
Raw Cashews – 2/3 cup (100 gr / 3.53 oz)
FOR THE TART TOPPING
Mango Puree – 1 ½ tbsp (15 gr / 0.53 oz)
Agave Syrup – 1/16 cup (10 ml / 0.34 fl oz)
Lemon Juice - 1 tsp (5 ml / 0.17 fl oz)
Water - 1 ½ tbsp (25 ml / 0.84 fl oz)
Agar Agar- 1/4 tsp (1 gr / 0.04 oz)
Lime Zest of 1 lime
- Put the dried mango in hot water for 10 minutes.
- Strain them and put aside.
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and process until a stick dough forms.
- Pour a little hazelnut and oil your tart shell well with the help of a pastry brush or your hands.
- Lay your tart shell with your dough pushing it up to the sides and freeze it until it’s set and cool.
- Weigh out the raw cashews and pour hot water over them. Keep for 20 minutes.
- Strain them and blend them till smooth.
- Take your shell out of the freezer and spread the cashew butter over it. Put it back in the freezer to set.
- In a small skillet, pour the water and agar agar. Mix and put over medium heat until the mixture starts to boil.
- Add agave, lemon juice and finally the mango puree. Take it from the heat and cool it down for 5 minutes.
- Take your tart shell out of the freezer and pour the mango jelly over it. Put the raw tart back to the freezer for the jelly to set.
- Decorate it with lime zest and serve.