Dried Dates – 200 gr - 7 oz
Avocado (soft) – 200 gr - 7 oz
Cocoa – 30 gr - 1 oz (2 tbsp)
Espresso – 45 gr - 1.6 oz (3 tbsp)
Cointreau – 15 gr - 0.53 oz (1 tbsp)
Salt – 2 gr - 0.07 oz (1/4 tsp)
- Put the dates in a bowl and pour hot water on top until covered. Let them sit for at least 30-25 minutes to soften.
- Drain the dates and transfer them to your blender.
- Add the freshly made espresso.
- Add the cocoa.
- Add the cointreau.
- Add salt.
- Add the avocado.
- Process all ingredients in your blender till homogeneous. Stop the blender and clean the sides of your blender if necessary. When the mixture is smooth and shiny, stop your blender.
- Divide your mousse in to your serving dishes and decorate eith ground pistachio on top.
- Then cover all your fruit with the crumble mix.
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes till top is golden.