Glutenfree Oat Flour - 1 cup (105 gr / 3.7 oz)
Coconut Flour - ¼ cup (25 gr / 0.88 oz)
Coconut Sugar - 1/3 cup (38 gr / 1.34 oz)
Salt - ¼ tsp (1.5 gr / 0.53 oz)
Baking Soda - ½ tsp (3 gr / 0.11 oz)
Ground Flax Seed Meal - 2 tbsp (20 gr / 0.71 oz)
Water - 6 tbsp (80 gr / 2.82 oz)
Dried Cherries - 1 pack (20 gr / 0.71 oz)
Pistachios (Shelled) - ¼ cup (40 gr / 1.41 oz)
- Preheat your oven to 175C.
- Mix ground flax seed meal and water in a cup and rest this mix in your refrigerator for 15 minutes until it thickens.
- In a bowl mix oat flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, salt and baking soda, dried cherries and pistachios and set aside. Take your thickened flax seed meal and mix it with your flour mixture until the dough is all wet and cohesive.
- Prepare an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Flour your hands and your table with a little oat flour and shape your dough in to a rectangle by 8x15.
- Place your dough on to the prepared baking sheet and bake this log in your pre heated oven for 20 minutes. Take your dough out of the oven and let it cool at least for 20 minutes.
- Slice your biscottis with a serrated knife with a thickness you prefer your biscottis to be. (2 cm width is ideal)
- Place the biscotti slices on the the baking sheet 2 cm apart from each other and bake again for 8 minutes at 175C. Then lower your oven temp to 120C and bake for another 10 minutes until they are golden brown and dry.