Glutenfree Oats - ¾ cup (65 gr / 2.29 oz)
Chia Seeds - 1 ½ tbsp (14 gr / 0.49 oz)
Agave Syrup - 1 ½ tbsp (25 gr / 0.88 oz)
Walnuts - 1/3 cup (30 gr / 1.06 oz)
Pumpkin Seeds - 1 ½ tbsp (10 gr / 0.35 oz)
Sunflower Seeds - 1 ½ tbsp (10 gr / 0.35 oz)
Dried Mulberries - 1 pack (30 gr / 1.06 oz)
- Preheat your oven to 175C.
- In a bowl mix oats, chia seeds, walnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds.
- Add agave syrup to the oat mixture and mix till everything is coated with agave.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with baking paper and pour the coated mixture to the sheet pan. Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- While hot add the mulberries and let the muesli cool down on the sheet pan.
Leave a comment