Salt - ¼ tsp (3 gr / 0.11 oz)
Ghee (cold) - 3 tbsp (40 gr / 1.41 oz)
Almond Milk (Cold) - 1/3 cup (80 gr / 2.82 oz)
Vinegar - 1 tsp (5 gr / 0.18 oz)
Sundried Tomatoes - 2 packs (60 gr / 2.12 oz)
Chopped Rosemary - 1 tbsp (5 gr / 0.18 oz)
- Preheat your oven to 175C.
- Prepare a baking sheet lined with paper.
- Add the vinegar to the almond milk and set aside at least for 5 minutes until curdled.
- In a bowl, mix flour and salt and add the cold ghee and rub it in with your fingers until the mix looks like fine crumbs.
- Add the tomatoes and chopped rosemary to the flour and ghee mixture and mix in to distribute.
- Add the almond milk to the flour mix and with help of a fork work the milk and flour mixture till the flour mixture is wet.
- Transfer the dough to the floured table and shape the dough very gently in to a rectangle.
- With the help of a sharp knife, cut the dough into little squares.
- Place the scone bites on to the sheet pan and brush with soy cream.
- Bake the scones 20 to 22 minutes turning the sheet pan halfway through baking.
Leave a comment