Almond Milk - 200 gr / 7 oz
Water - 100 gr / 3.5 oz
Oats - 150 gr / 5.3 oz
Cinnamon - 4 gr / 0.14 oz
Agave - 30 gr / 1 oz
Dried Figs - 30 gr / 1 oz
- Put the oats in a bowl and add water, almond milk, agave, and cinnamon into the oats and mix.
- Take your dried figs out of the package and chop them into little squares. Add them into the oat mixture and mix.
- Cover and let the oats soak overnight about 8-10 hours in the fridge.
- Take the oat mixture out of the fridge and pour it into your serving dishes.
- Top the dishes with additional pieces of chopped dried figs and serve.