Dried Mango - 5 Packs (80 gr / 2.82 oz)
Coconut Butter - 2 tbsp (30 gr / 1.06 oz)
Agave Syrup - 5 tbsp (80 ml / 2.7 fl oz)
Cinnamon - 1 tsp (5 gr / 0.18 oz)
Nutmeg - 1 tsp (4 gr / 0.14 oz)
Apple (peeled and cubed) - 1 1/3 cup (160 gr / 5.64 oz)
Rice - 2/3 cup (125 gr / 4.41 oz)
Almond Milk - 2 cups (480 ml / 16.23 fl oz)
Water - 1 cup (250 ml / 8.45 fl oz)
- Cook your rice with water and almond milk till the rice absorbs the liquid and is soft and plump.
- Place your dried prunes in hot water to soften them up around 10 minutes.
- Place your cubed apples in a pot and add agave, coconut butter,cinnamon and nutmeg and place on medium heat.
- Roast the apples around 15 minutes until soft.
- Prepare the glasses or jars you want to serve your pudding in.
- First put your roasted apples and then your cooked rice and then top it with the dried mangoes and pour some more agave syrup on top of the mangoes if you have a sweeter tooth.